Skyline Luge is a uni Read more [...]
[Steam Engine Train]
A steam engine train was built to be an exact replica as the one that used to run in the region. The train runs 10km between the old Gokseong Station (Seomjingang River Train Village) and Gajeong Station. Passengers can enjoy the scenic view of lush greenery along the Seomjingang River and flowers alongside the roads at springtime.
* The train runs 3 times a day on weekdays and 5 times a day on weekends and holidays. (3 times during winter) (The number of train rides per day is subject to change)
* Ticketing: Online reservation and ticketing on the site
1) Seomjingang River Rail Bike
The rail bike runs alongside the Seomjingang River from Chimgok Station to Gajeong Station.
* Online reservation available
2) Train Village Rail Bike
Circular rail bike runs inside Seomjingang River Train Village
* Bike rides available in the order of ticketing at the site