Mudeungsan National P Read more [...]
Jangheung is a small county in Jeollanam-do that is located near the sea of Boseongman Bay, and by the big lake created by Jangheung Dam and Tamjingang River.
The Janheung Jeongnamjin Water Festival (also called the Jeongnamjin Aqua Festival) is held each year around the end of July. Unlike conventional festivals with exhibits, performances and shows, the Jeongnamjin Water Festival aims to offer something different by having summer and water-themed events where visitors can enjoy a multitude of fun and exiciting summer games and activities.Programs- Opening Events (Release of minnows, opening remarks, laser & fireworks show)
– Main Events (‘The biggest water fight,’ natural medicinal herb healing pool, hand fishing)
– Exhibitions, Hands-On Programs, Contests
– Participation Programs for Local Residents and Tourists
– Participation Programs for Foreign Residents and Tourists (Friendship exchange for city residents and tourists, professional group performances)
– Related Programs (H2O Water Science Camp, Mom Mom Mom Festival)