Skyline Luge is a uni Read more [...]
Place Category: Activities
The Hallyu Cooking Class will provide great insight into Korean cuisine and popular culture. Participants will be able to take the professional chef’s signature recipes back to their home country. No prior cooking experience is necessary in order to participate.
○ Eligibility : Foreign nationals
○ Period : April 2017 – December 2017
○ Schedule : Every second and fourth Thursday, from 11:00 to 13:00 (subject to minor changes)
○ Location : Beksul Cooking Studio (1F, 330 Dongho-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul)
○ Program : Cooking demonstration (20 minutes), a hands-on cooking lesson (60 minutes), sampling and tasting (40 minutes)
○ Capacity : 18 participants
○ Fee : 20,000 won per person
○ Application : Submit your application online (https://goo.gl/forms/I3HcJy9EySrDeIhd2)
○ Menu : Refer to the application page
○ Inquiries : Email the Hallyu program management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Places to Visit after the Class
Bangsan Market Baking Street
Primarily known for carrying a wide array of packaging materials, Bangsan Wholesale Market has an extensive baking supplies division specialized in servicing home bakers, professional bakers and caterers. Up and down the long and narrow alleyways of this crammed market, visitors will be able to browse and shop at small stores offering unique selections of baking ingredients, cake decorations and bakeware.
Bangsan Wholesale Market Section A
Section A of Bangsan Market is stocked with a vast array of scent-related products such as home diffusers, fragrance oils, essential oils and colorants. Shoppers will find that the shops here sell perfume bases that are competitively priced and of high quality.