Bibigo is a Bibimbap Read more [...]
In traditional Korean society, the place for making side dishes was called ‘Chankan’, the place for preparing the king’s meals was ‘Surakan’ and the place for keeping foodstuffs was called ‘Gotkan’. We took the suffix ‘kan’ from these words and created the name ‘Kimchikan’ in the hope that the museum will display diverse aspects and stories of Kimchi and enable visitors to feel, experience, and enjoy it.
TITLE FEE (KRW) DURATION DETAILS Whole cabbage kimchi 20,000 40min
- Making of whole cabbage Kimchi, an essential side dish for Koreans
- Every Thursday 14:20~15:00
White kimchi 20,000 40min
- Making of white Kimchi / an essential side dish for Koreans in winter
- Every Wednesday 14:20~15:00
Kimchi Gongbang 40min
- A cultural and artistic experience using the motifs taken from Kimchi and the Korean dietary culture.
- Use various stamps showing the patterns of key ingredients of Kimchi (garlic, cabbage, chili pepper, etc.) to decorate eco-bags.
- Tue.~Sun. 11:00~11:40 / 15:00~15:40